Overpriced, House wasn't clean afterwards-Leighton Buzzard

Guest's review of Molly Maid Domestic Cleaning Services www.mollymaid.co.uk

“Overpriced, House wasn't clean afterwards-Leighton Buzzard”

Written on: 01/03/2013

I booked Molly Maid as I thought they were the best in the business as they were the most well known in the area. The first time they cleaned I got home afterwards and it was literally like no one had been in other than to Hoover. The two girls who had apparently been in had just done the bare minimal. I called the franchises after [name removed] and asked her to sort it out. She then sent them back again the next day with a list of all the things they had missed. I got home again the next day and nothing on the list had been done, so I asked [name removed] to come round to see the state of the job. She was disappointed and agreed they had done a poor job so she arranged for a different two girls to clean on a different day. They came round yesterday and when I got home last night.. You guessed it.. Bare minimal had been cleaned. I called [name removed] to say I wasn't going to be continuing to use their services, I got no apology and no conversation from her, just 'I'll get the key dropped off, bye' and that was it. Really disappointed by it.

Palmer2's Comment

Written on: 09/05/2013

Really interesting as I have just had a quote and thought it was very pricey and as soon as I mentioned that the lady [name removed] just 'ok then just let us know' got up and walked to the door like my business just wasn't important!!!!! Didn't like her much at all!