DO NOT USE

seangargon's review of Kingsmaid Domestic Cleaning - www.kingsmaid.co.uk

“DO NOT USE”

Written on: 11/07/2017 by seangargon (1 review written)

To those considering Kingsmaid - I say stay away!

Look elsewhere for an end of tennancy clean the service provided i poor value for money.

I was provided with a poor clean and poor after service. I spoke with the operations manager who could not offer me a suitable remedy to address the issues which Kingsmaid, having had sight of photos, accepted the level of oven clean was not good enough.

I was offered for the cleaner to return to the property to clean the oven, a key component of our request and the main reason for instructing a profession cleaner. The time window offered did not meet with my availability with the original clean taking place on a Monday and tennancy ending the same Thursday.

I was unable to secure any refund despite having had to return back the property myself at great inconvenience and expense to remedy the issue I had. I requested a refund of £50 (less than 50%). It is not their policy to offer any refund even when they accept that they have done a sub standard job. BUYER BEWARE!

Look elsewhere - and if for whatever reason you so not heed my advice - be very careful with the level of clean offered and booked as I am firmly of the opinion that I was thoroughly misled and now my pockets are lighter for it.