My Favourite Internet Seller

TeresaSam's review of EclothUSA.com www.eclothusa.com

“My Favourite Internet Seller”

Written on: 19/12/2012 by TeresaSam (1 review written)

I'm always leery of buying online but certain products are such a good deal that I am forced to set aside my fears. EclothUSA is one online company that has been a real pleasure to deal with. They sell Ecloths which are similar to the Norwex brand I use to buy. The sale prices are phenomenal ...less than a 1/4 of what I use to pay for Norwex. Plus, the service is quick, easy to shop & pay, the lady who runs the site is super funny & answer all question no matter how silly, she checks up to make sure I rec'd all items, she is also phenomenal.

Here are the items that I have bought from EclothUSA: general purpose cloth, glass & polishing cloth, non scratch scrub pad, dusting cloth, drinkware drying & polishing cloth, kitchen cloth with the scrubbing corner, & laundry bag. All the products I have bought work great. My favourite is the kitchen cloth. I love the corner with the scrubbing material.

I like that I no longer waste money on toxic cleaning supplies. I'm not an environmental fanatic but it feels good knowing that I am helping a bit.

EclothUSA is the only supplier I need & trust for my cleaning cloths.

Eclothusa.com's Response to TeresaSam's Review

Written on: 20/12/2012

TeresaSam - I can't tell you how much I appreciate you taking the time to add a review. Thank you! And thanks also for calling me "funny". Now if only I could get my husband to agree. Guess his sense of humour isn't quite as sophisticated as ours :o)