Cineworld Cinemas - Unleash unlimited movies

• Choice Of Films

• Refreshments

A123uk's review of Cineworld

“Cineworld Cinemas - Unleash unlimited movies”

Written on: 15/03/2013 by A123uk (1 review written)

I must admit I'm surprised by some of the reviews I've read so far on this site, being an unlisted customer myself I can say over the course of the last three years I've had very little to complain about. During this time ive visited a number of there premiss and always found the staff to be very help full. The cinemas are alway clean and tidy which considering that I visit on average three times a week is quite an achievement. Cineworld show a selection of both the latest releases from the major studios as well as a selection of smaller independent companies.

As far as pricing goes I feel the the ticket cost are no higher than those charged by rival chains the local ocean and vue for example charge identical prices or higher and are in no better condition offering the same level of quality for picture and sound. Personally in terms of value for money I find my premium unlimited card to be superb for a monthly payment I am able to see as many movies as possible for no additional charges, entry to 3D screenings are free, 25% off any purchases I make within the cinema and invitations to special unlimited advanced screenings of films.

One small complaint I have is previously a screen was marked and it took a long time for thus to be replaced, this however was over 2 years ago since the the screen and seating have been entirely refurbished and are in great condition.

• Newport, Cardiff, Rugby

Cinema Visited

• Choice Of Films

• Refreshments

A123Uk's Response to A123uk's Review

Written on: 15/03/2013

An additional note which I forgot to mention during my review - whilst it doesn't affect myself as an unlimited customer I would also like to point out the by booking online you SAVE an additional 10% on your ticket prices, this is contrary to most cinemas which CHARGE a booking fee for the pleasure of skipping the ticket queues.

Brendaroberts's Response to A123uk's Review

Written on: 21/04/2013

This cinema have a good place, clean, cold air condition and the the movie is clear!