awful manager umar farooq at illford

• Choice Of Films

• Refreshments

Guest's review of Cineworld

“awful manager umar farooq at illford”

Written on: 27/01/2013

went to illford to watch a movie with my friends at illford. when v went to buy r tickets at d counter using r unlimited card i was told.specifically by d guy serving at counter dat i should ve got replacement card hence he cant print my ticket n he said if i speak to d guy at door he wd print d ticket for me. so i did exactly i was tol n spoke to d most rude manager umar farooq. n all he said i need to call d number at d back of my cineworld card which is 0844 charged number. if d guy at counter would ve told me i need to go thru all dis drama my friends would ve not bought d tickets n left. when i told him can u not help me buy my ticket using unlimited card coz its not my fault i was given misleading information from his staff n to that umar farooq took it personally n said its not his fault either. all in all after reading other reviews i believe cineworld's manager recruitment is done based how rude,arrogant,unfriendly n lack of managrial n people skills. i dunno if this review even matters or jus slap on d wrist but i ve never eva been so disappointd with customer service.
cineworld illford manager umar farooq ruined mine n my frens evening