CineWorld

• Choice Of Films

• Refreshments

MrTambourineMan's review of Cineworld

“CineWorld ”

Written on: 24/08/2012 by MrTambourineMan (12 reviews written)

I think what lets most cinema's down is the choice and price of the food available for refreshment, and Cineworld is no exception.

I know that pop corn costs buttons to make and that Coke (no matter how big a bucket you serve it in) is essentially cheap sugary & fizzy water so how they get away with charging £8 for a "DEAL" I'll never know. I can get the same popcorn from Aldi for less than a quid and I can get 2 cans of Coke in a multipack for about £0.70 - WHICH I DO!

I know that people in there are thinking "you cheap b'stard!", but I'm thinking "YOU MUGS!!!".

Anyway, that's the moan over...the cinema itself is good. For people like me who remember old style cinema's it's great (as you'd expect). The tickets are expensive, but at least a big cut goes to the film maker so we can continue to get great films.

• Bracknell

Cinema Visited

• Choice Of Films

• Refreshments

Leecon's Response to MrTambourineMan's Review

Written on: 30/08/2012

Take in the Aldi popcorn and coke. They wont stop you. Problem solved.

Mgmgmg1's reply to Leecon's Comment

Written on: 02/11/2012

I took my own pop and crisps and did get refused saying it was against company rules.

Jorss's Response to MrTambourineMan's Review

Written on: 28/05/2013

n leave all the rubbish in the screen u scum

Skintbloke's Response to MrTambourineMan's Review

Written on: 25/09/2012

got ripped off in car park £80.00 fine for not parking exactly in the lines,not just me but at least ten cars,be very careful on bank holidays when car park is full.