Showered in disappointment !!

siobhan123's review of Lambrini Cider Summer Fruits

Lambrini Cider Summer Fruits

“Showered in disappointment !!”

Written on: 18/11/2012 by siobhan123 (1 review written)

I was shopping in Tesco's this afternoon and was very excited to see Lambrini had brought out a Cidre, and even more excited as i had seen a promotional offer if you bought 3 with tokens you are able to send away for a beautiful umbrella. As I collect umbrellas this had got me really excited and couldn't wait to go home and send away for my new exciting exclusive purchase.To my disappointment this promotional offer does not include Northern Ireland.
As much as i love your new product Lamrinicidre as I always loved the taste of Lambrini and buy it on a regular basis and this was the first time I have ever seen a promotion on lambrini.
your normal sweet taste has left a bitter taste in my mouth.
I am now left with these tokens that are of no use to me and it is of the utmost disappointment as we are we part of the United Kingdom.
The token does not state on the outside that Northern Ireland is excluded it is only on the inside,

very disappointed custumer not through taste but promotional product

Siobhan Northern Ireland

Gregqryu's Response to siobhan123's Review

Written on: 17/01/2014

You missed on the most fantastic umbrella I have ever had in my whole 22 years on this English soil.