Failed Delivery of Hamper

Guest's review of Ihampers.co.uk Xmas Hampers

Ihampers.co.uk Xmas Hampers

“Failed Delivery of Hamper”

Written on: 26/01/2013

I ordered two Christmas Hampers for my family in UK. One was delivered succcessfully the other was not. As my Sister was not home the courier decided to throw the hamper over a locked side gate and leave it there without leaving any notification. The hamper sat outside for 3 days in the rain, it was partially opened and some of the contents had fallen out.
ihampers have refused on several occassions to re-deliver this hamper - they say without photographic evidence they will not re-deliver this hamper. On their web page they offer 100% satisfaction guaranteed. What a lod of rubbish, they have been nothing but unhelpful and as far as I can see they have taken my money under false pretences. Their care level is 0%, they even had the nerve to suggest that I contact the Courier Company myself. I would not recommend them to anyone I know and I have reported them to Consumer Affairs.