Don't give this company or iflorist your money or business

E1970's review of Ihampers.co.uk Xmas Hampers

Ihampers.co.uk Xmas Hampers

“Don't give this company or iflorist your money or business”

Written on: 07/01/2013 by E1970 (1 review written)

I ordered a hamper 20/12/12 for delivery on 24th Dec. The money was debited from my account the very same day. The hamper was not delivered, I have sent numerous emails and called customer services requesting a refund. I have been promised a refund and a reply to my emails... As yet no replies, no refund and no hamper. Very disappointing dealing with Ihampers, they are part of the iflorist company which could possibly be part of the same scam. Save yourself time, money, stress and please don't use this company.

Battyboo's Response to E1970's Review

Written on: 08/01/2013

Yes I am in the same boat as you.........I didnt order a hamper but a cheese & port gift for my dad, I ordered it to be delivered 24th December 2012..........I am still waiting. i checked the online tracking that day to find they had sent it to a similar address but in Ireland.......my dad lives literally a few miles up the road from where the office for this company is based in Lancashire.
I have just been chatting on online chat with this company.........after having sent 5 emails and continuously getting excuses........they have just tried to make out the address I gave them was the Irish one........that is until I started getting annoyed wiht them and then they showed me my original order which lo & behold actually showed my dads address.........their excuse was that they tried to deliver it to him at that address!!!!! asked them if that was the case then why then deliver it too an address in Ireland when you had my dads phone number to call him!!! Told them to stop lying to me and making excuses for their mistake. they even told me to contact the courier in Ireland to get them to re deliver, told them I tried that nearly 2 wks ago but they cant redeliver from ireland as my dad lives in lancashire, england. Basically they kept trying to make out it wasnt their problem, they suggested I call the supervisor, but told them that wasnt going to happen as I am aware they have a multitude of complaints/bad reviews from people who keep being fobbed off by them and that as far as I was concerned they had 48hrs to rectify their mistake and re-deliver to my dads otherwise I would be contacting the Police. Told them I have already reported them to trading standards. so lets see if they care enough about their company to get their backsides into gear. They have a page on facebook for both ihampers and their other company 'iflorist', but today they removed all the negative remarks people were making.

I wish anyone good luck when dealing with this company......they're no better than thieves.