Reviews Had Me Worried!

Guest's review of Ihampers.co.uk Xmas Hampers

Ihampers.co.uk Xmas Hampers

“Reviews Had Me Worried!”

Written on: 21/12/2012

After ordering from iHampers as they looked good, I then read all the reviews on here and immediately started to worry. I ordered the hamper for my husband's elderly Nan to recieve on 21st December, and thankfully she recieved it early on the 20th.
They lose a star because it wasn't on the day she had planned to stay in and wait, but I feel very grateful for the fact that it arrived at all!
I cannot comment on the value for money of the hamper, but she is over the moon with it and said she had never seen such a beautiful selection of goods before.
Not sure I would use them again, mainly due to the reviews on here, and given that they cannot deliver on the specified day.
If she had not been in I dread to think where it might have ended up!

Jo0763's Comment

Written on: 22/12/2012

You are very lucky as I ordered a hamper for delivery on 21 December and the recipient has not yet received it and I can find no trace of it being despatched in my account.

Aallen2012's Comment

Written on: 24/12/2012

I live in Canada and ordered a hamper of 6 bottles of French wine on November 26 to be delivered to friends in Wales on Dec 6. It did not arrive and I followed up the day after and was told it was with the courier. All attempts to contact this company have yielded no resolution. Standard answer is that the package is with the courier and due to technical difficulties it has been delayed. Use of their email log ticket system did not even send a follow up reply on the status on the delivery ETA! It is now Dec 24 and it has still not arrived.

I will now have no recourse but to see if my bank will credit my Visa credit card for what I view to be a fraudulent transaction from my last statement.

Spread the word - this company is the worst and should be put out of business.