DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY

munkerama's review of Ihampers.co.uk Xmas Hampers

Ihampers.co.uk Xmas Hampers

“DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY”

Written on: 19/12/2012 by munkerama (2 reviews written)

I had an order for a hamper which was to be delivered on 12th December. No delivery. I used their online help system to find out what was going on, big mistake. ranjit or sanjeh or whoever else they connected me to left me waiting for over an hour while they "investigated" and then promptly hung up without an answer or a goodbye. i immediately got connected to someone else who gave me a tracking number and website within a couple of minutes. I thought here we go i'm making progress.... NO

On saturday 15th my tracking number showed the hamper in the local service centre for delivery. 5 days later and not one attempt at delivery had been made so i asked the recipient of the hamper to go and pick it up. SHOCK...NO HAMPER TO BE FOUND.

Now they are showing that the hamper i bought are out of stock and wont offer a refund until the hamper is delivered and returned.

For your own sanity **HEALTH WARNING** Dont use this company or its delivery service Yodel.co.uk for anything if possible