Why did the ruin Quality Street

Guest's review of Nestle Quality Street

Nestle Quality Street

“Why did the ruin Quality Street”

Written on: 07/05/2012

Cheap and nasty taste!! I've been buying Quality Street for 25 years. Family and friends bought me my usual 4 or 5 tins at Christmas and they got binned. Even the smell when you open the tin is dreadful. I assume they have ruined them to save money in order to sell them to the (lets ruin everything that good for profits) supermarkets. I hope Nestly pay the price in the long run. Greed wins over everything else again.

Kerrykent's Comment

Written on: 26/08/2012

I agree, just bought a tin and its smaller...and sweets are poor, there was a time when the tins were bigger and chocolates nicer and wrapped better,never buying again.

Virgola's Comment

Written on: 21/12/2012

I have to agree. I just bought a box and I had the same experience! Disgusting to smell and taste!