Won't be asking for these again!!!

Guest's review of Nestle Dairy Box

Nestle Dairy Box

“Won't be asking for these again!!!”

Written on: 23/03/2014

Firstly let me say that I am not a big chocolate eater, but had been given a box of dairy box as a gift and was pleased as I hadn't had them for a long time!! What a disappointment when I opened them a few nights ago while settling down to watch a movie!! The dairy box I remember and enjoyed had lovely soft centres, fudges, caramel and even one that tasted like kit-kat!!! Instead was a box of sickly sweet all the same TRUFFLES which all tasted the same, I ate one and will not be touching the rest.. Even my husband who is a chocoholic ate one and said "no thanks" to a second. What has happened to the box of chocolates that you could select different fillings and actually get the flavour you picked!! please please please would somebody make a box of chocolates that is exactly that and not a box of truffles !!! Will probably take the box into work and see if they can be used up in the staff room!!! Glad to see that Black Magic have brought back a favourites box which resembles a proper box of chocolates (though bring back coffee cream) .