Written on: 05/11/2013 by bahrain-ollie (1 review written)
Firstly let me point out that I am not a child or disabled in any way, and I have never choked on anything in my life (30 years and still here) but that all changed when I 'dropped' a Sports Mix!
What I thought was an insignificant chewy little sweet turned out to be a little back ninja assassin that choked me out better than a UFC veteran.
Should come with a choking hazard!
Taste - meh, not worth dying over.
Chewiness - Beyond ridiculous
" Horrible horrible horrible! " Read More
" They have changed the pineapple flavour again " Read More
" When we were courting, 50 years ago, my (now) husband would always ... " Read More
" Depressingly disappointed " Read More
" Beautiful Decorative Chocolates! " Read More
Written by BaroneMax28