Written on: 05/11/2013 by bahrain-ollie (1 review written)
Firstly let me point out that I am not a child or disabled in any way, and I have never choked on anything in my life (30 years and still here) but that all changed when I 'dropped' a Sports Mix!
What I thought was an insignificant chewy little sweet turned out to be a little back ninja assassin that choked me out better than a UFC veteran.
Should come with a choking hazard!
Taste - meh, not worth dying over.
Chewiness - Beyond ridiculous
" What happened! " Read More
" Black Magic disappointment " Read More
Is it legal to marry a Toffee Crisp?
If so; Boyfriend, you're dumped. " Read More
" No peanut ones in there even though it says there is. " Read More
" Not as good as they used to be " Read More