Written on: 02/11/2013 by BofBof (1 review written)
Have a child? Then these chocolates have been packaged by someone to really frustrate your kid! You are guaranteed to lose about 20% of the content on the floor. Yeah...lets encourage the rats in the locality and tell our kids that because its on the floor its unhygienic. I have difficulty enough spelling the word unhygienic let alone telling kids not to eat food off the floor...especially if its chocolate.
Packaged by some 'designer' that would be rejected at the GSCE stage of the 'Titanic' ship building school.
You have been warned.
" Tasteless " Read More
" Sickly waxy aftertaste " Read More
Written by Breen123
" Robbed!!!!!!!!!!!! " Read More
Written by Louiselewis
" Mold on chocolates! " Read More
" They Were Great 30 Years Ago " Read More