Roses are terrible! Bring back the originals!

KerryNgav's review of Cadbury Roses

Cadbury Roses

“Roses are terrible! Bring back the originals!”

Written on: 16/12/2012 by KerryNgav (1 review written)

Looks like I am not the only one who thinks this... and I have purposely searched for a review site so I can bad mouth Roses as after just eating some I am SO disappointed. Where have all the nice flavours gone?? I may as well go and buy a bar of Cadburys caramel!! I used to love Roses... especially at Christmas but definitely do not anymore. Quality street (their biggest rival) will now be my first choice! I really hope someone at cadburys/kraft sees this and seriously thinks about what you have done!!

Sadpanda's Response to KerryNgav's Review

Written on: 20/12/2012

I completely agree. 50 shades of average! I like caramels, but not a whole tin full! Not like I remember them at all, they have gone downhill fast.

Hyak100's Response to KerryNgav's Review

Written on: 24/12/2012

Just what I looked for also, a site to vent my rage! My favourite (and fought over in our youth) was the blue wrapper with red roses hard fudge/caremello. I was aghast that this is no longer in the box!!!!! Rooooooaaaaaarrrrrrrr of disapproval.

Juices's Response to KerryNgav's Review

Written on: 23/12/2012

I agree, they taste disgusting - far too sweet, and they've lost their creMt texture. I think it must be because they have been taken over by an American company - they taste as bad as their American counterpart Hershey's.