What went wrong

DisgruntledLucy1480's review of Cadbury Roses

Cadbury Roses

“What went wrong”

Written on: 21/07/2012 by DisgruntledLucy1480 (1 review written)

Where do I start. I saved my tin of roses bought at xmas for a special occasion, this came today Friday 20th July. First of all the tin was near impossible to open. I gave up flustered and angry, my friend Ali broke a very long nail and my sister Danni had to get out the butchers knife. But at last, we were finally in. And this is where the disappointment began. Praline?? Long gone. Turkish delight. A distant dream. Peppermint cream? Apparently only the Aussies get to sample this pleasure. My cadburys roses selection has gone from 11 to 8. And I'm being charged just as much,(if not more) for this blatent disappointment. My campaign trail has began, we are going to downing street and if this Improve before Xmas 2012 we are expecting our roses tins heavily reduced.

Kerrykent's Response to DisgruntledLucy1480's Review

Written on: 26/08/2012

Your right..i stopped buying them