Fantastic parties for children of all ages!

Lsullysullivan's review of Science Boffins Childrens Party Entertainment

Science Boffins Childrens Party Entertainment

“Fantastic parties for children of all ages!”

Written on: 19/08/2013 by Lsullysullivan (1 review written)

We were lucky enough to have a Science Boffins party for our 6 year old daughter's birthday last week. There is not one thing I can fault about the whole experience! From the initial booking telephone call with fellow science enthusiast Annette, to the final big show with our wonderful Boffin Sophie, everything was perfect. You can tell this is a business that has been founded upon a passion for science and an eagerness to make the wonder of the world of science accessible to those of all ages.

The party we chose was an Imp Kids party, aimed at children aged 4-6 years. I have been to plenty of children's parties where the entertainer has struggled to hold the attention of a mixed gender group of children, but Boffin Sophie was fabulous for the 1 hour and 15 minute party that we booked. Passing each of the 20 children a red balloon and dressed in her white lab coat, she commanded their attention for the full duration. She effortlessly led them all in exciting experiments, coupled with relevant discussion about how or why things behave the way they do. Sophie also added her own jokes and humour throughout, which created a really fun environment whereby the children didn't even realise they were actually learning whilst playing! The adults in the room all commented on what a unique and enthralling party it was and many parents asked me to pass on the Science Boffins contact details, which I did so gladly. In fact all of the adults enjoyed the party just as much as the children!

I loved that when we booked our party, we could also tailor it to our daughter's preferences with add-ons. We chose the slime making add-on which appealed to both the girls and boys on the day and was further enhanced by the fact that all of the children got to take their slime souvenir home with them! Just another reason why booking with Science Boffins was such a delight. We really could not recommend them enough, whether your child does or does not have an active interest already in science, this party will guarantee to delight and mesmerise children and really impress their parents.