Science Boffins

AmandaKeeling's review of Science Boffins Childrens Party Entertainment

Science Boffins Childrens Party Entertainment

“Science Boffins”

Written on: 22/11/2012 by AmandaKeeling (1 review written)

What was really refreshing was our science boffin really seemed to enjoy his job. There was no rushing off to get to another party or rushing through proceedings and clock watching. He kept the childrens attention for about three hours and joined in the party whilst they were eating. He did experiements that five and six year olds are fascinated by. The rockets were epic, and the slime was a big hit. As with all child entertainers, it did turn out to be quite expensive, but I did feel we got much better value add than with other entertainers I have seen. It was a very original party, and I have had numerous comments from the parents saying how brilliant it all was and such a good idea. I would definitely engage with this company again for more parties. A comment from my son "this is the best day I've ever had" - you can't top that!!

Tavernbowl's Response to AmandaKeeling's Review

Written on: 28/11/2012

The place becomes very amazing due to its awesome food available in restaurants, amusement parks, historic sites, beaches and lot of entertainment. You can find different people of different nations and cultures who are enjoying the scenic beauty of the San Diego.