Absolutely awful service

VIsabel's review of Teddy Wear www.teddywear.com

Teddy Wear www.teddywear.com

“Absolutely awful service”

Written on: 25/07/2012 by VIsabel (2 reviews written)

Please do not order from this web site. I wish I had checked these reviews before ordering. I placed my order with Teddywear UK on the 12th May. I had read their shipping details and new that if items were on sale international deliveries would take up to 21 days. On the 1st June I sent an e-mail to see if they could give me approximate delivery date..the e-mail stated 5/7 working days. On the 20th June I sent them another e-mail and they advised quote 'It has been shipped on 31st May...We do ask customer to allow 14 working days for sale goods to be shipped'????On the 27th June I e-mailed again and this is their response ' I am pleased to report that your parcel should now reach you without further ado...it has been stuck in customs bizarrely (uk side, I think)'....I finally received parcel on the 5th of July BUT GUESS WHAT it was missing an item!!!today is the 26th July and even though I have e-mailed I have received no response.......PLEASE, PLEASE do not order from this web site.

Lithoman's Response to VIsabel's Review

Written on: 04/10/2013

Amazing how a website can be blamed for the failings of the delivery company, USPS, FedEx, Royal Mail do not receive any blame, sick eh ?
When did the website despatch this ?
Did they lie about the date they sent it ?

Oililychick's reply to Lithoman's Comment

Written on: 04/10/2013

Why are You getting so worked up about a review that has absolutely NOTHING to do with YOU personally as a 'customer'? Anyone would think you owned the company as you are very defensive! How can you blame the delivery companies when it's clearly the fault of Teddywear? Every other online business uses these same couriers with no problems in timely deliveries except this one. Strange that?

Lithoman's reply to Oililychick's Comment

Written on: 04/10/2013

The UK depends on small businesses, not Amazons, I posted a detailed explanation of my interest, so why the silly question.

I spent 30 years running my own business, worked hard at customer service and every so often we had a totally unreasonable customer, no way could they be pleased, looks like you are one.
Why not give details ?
are you a liar ?
Reality check, shipping dates are normally on the package.
teddywear have been in business, according to the domain registration, for over 10 years and according to googles web traffic statistics receive 5 to 10 orders per day, thats 35 thousand orders, some deliveries go wrong get over it.

I question two things about you, why so vidictive ? you are like those stupid ebay buyers who leave negative feedback despite the seller having received thousands of positives, it does not make sense.

Checkout alshobbies website and ebay shop, he has just received his first bad feedback on ebay, he had three days away.
I have spoken with Ali, another small trader trying hard.
The internet takes away our humanity, certainly got yours.
Details please, or don't respond.

Oililychick's reply to Lithoman's Comment

Written on: 04/10/2013

Teddywear has obviously had it's day then. Let's see how long it takes for the bad reviews to start pouring in about Pinkbubble.co.uk. The new name for Teddywear.

Lithoman's reply to Oililychick's Comment

Written on: 04/10/2013

Oililychick you are obviously a troll or do you have a website selling childrens clothes ? Trash the opposition despicable you.
Either way you are a liar.

To other reviewers,
ring up any of the other smaller sellers on the internet in the UK and find out their experiences. They will tell you MOST customers are wonderful, some are terrible.
Before you blame ANY seller for a late delivery check on when it was posted/despatched.