harry potter & the prisoner of azkaban

muniba's review of J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

“harry potter and the prisoner of azkaban”

Written on: 20/11/2012 by muniba (1 review written)

When Harry Potter began to be the on a daily basis word in our household I determined, as a mother, I needed to read the series to see what all the exhilaration was on. I was delighted and eager to find that HARRY POTTER AND prisoner of azkaban by J.K. Rowlings was one of the most first-rate books I had study in years. The stratagem is complex enough to hold the interest of an grown-up and fantastic enough to clutch the interest of any child.

The bad guys are really bad with no good qualities whatever. The good guys are just that. It is a gratification for me to read a series that I have no doubts about letting my children read. The ethical lessons in the story are masked in magic with secrecy enough to instill them into the heads and hearts of young readers.

I would urge all those who are precautious about letting their kids read the books, to read them for themselves. There is content that promotes high-quality, moral behavior. There is anticipation enough to hold the attention of non-readers. And most significant, this book series makes reading fun!

• e-Book