Anthony Horowitz, Stormbreaker Review

gayeon's review of Anthony Horowitz, Stormbreaker

Anthony Horowitz, Stormbreaker

“A brilliant author name Anthony Horowitz's novel...”

Written on: 13/02/2013 by gayeon (1 review written)

A brilliant author name Anthony Horowitz's novel stormbreaker is about a 14 years school boy Alex who had a spy mission which was given by MI6.
I liked everything about the book stormbreaker; Anthony's writting, the style of story, the idea and the plot. It was the most nail biting and interesting spy book I've ever read. I liked Alex, the teenager character. In the book, he could survive of make someone relax in the important situation because he was young. On the other hand, I don't agree with Sayle's mysterious plan of donating stormbreaker. If I were him, I would take revenge in another way. Stormbreaker was the first book which was better than the movie. The book was much more thrilling and kept me on the edge of my seat. Once you read, you can't stop! I was interest in the secret toy which isn't real, it is really a weapon. I am expecting Alex to be a adult in next book so, he can get a more dangerous mission.

• Paperback