I booked these guys after researching through the internet

Guest's review of Gizmo's Lab - www.gizmoslab.co.uk

“I booked these guys after researching through the internet”

Written on: 20/02/2013

I booked these guys after researching through the internet and recommendations by a friend who had booked another company. What she paid for and what she got was questionable. Her daughter wasn't at all pleased with the service to be frank. My friend, in her words "If she wanted a party clown she got one!" SO it wasn't surprising that I was going to do my research, and maybe book a different type of party as I didn't want to ruin Jacks day. There were several companies who 'plastered' themselves as the best. Then there's always one, who doesn't advertise but catch your eye? I came along 'Gizmo's Lab'.

At first, I hadn't heard of them until another friend told me, they were good. I reluctantly rang them, and was a little unsure. Price was good though. Did a little more of what we'd get for the price and my husband and I went for them. I have to say, HATS OFF TO THEM! THEY WERE AMAZING! Everything they said, they did. My son, in his word, " Best Party Ever!"

If you want to book a great science party for your kids, don't give any other company a moment of thought! They won my vote!

• Other