Gorgeous soaps!

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

CatherineR's review of The Hampton Soap Company - www.hamptonsoapcompany.co.uk

“Gorgeous soaps!”

Written on: 07/07/2012 by CatherineR (1 review written)

I was looking online for some luxury soaps and came across this company's website. The soaps looked gorgeous so I ordered a pack of 4 from the Mother Nature range and I received them within 2 days, beautifully wrapped and tied with ribbon-they were not to give as a gift but just for me to try but looked so nice I ordered another pack for my friends's Birthday! (She also loved them). The blog on these soaps says that they are suitable for sensitive skins as they only contain natural ingredients and I am actually using 2 of the soaps alternatively as they smell so fantastic and I have never found a soap that makes my skin feel so good as these do. They lather up really well without all the usual chemicals found in so called luxury soaps and my skin is not irritated but in fact now feels much more calm and settled.
I normally used to avoid using soaps as I thought they were too harsh but I am now converted!
I like the fact that they are suitable for vegans too and I would recommend people to try them.

• The Hampton Soap Company

Branch Visited

• Mother Nature Soaps ( 4 soaps)

• Quality of service