Exceptional Customer Service...ALWAYS

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

DWitter's review of The Body Shop

“Exceptional Customer Service...ALWAYS”

Written on: 21/11/2012 by DWitter (1 review written)

Regrettably it has taken me over 18 years to write about my years of amazing shopping experience at The Body Shop. My high school daughter is seeking employment and one of the first places she decided to apply to was the body shop. Here is a part of her cover letter:
"The Body Shop products have special significance for me. For as long as I can remember, my mother’s signature fragrance has been “White Musk”. More importantly, I have found The Body Shop products, namely Hemp body butter and Buriti Baby body butter to be useful in preventing and soothing my Eczema flare-ups.

For years, I have frequented your stores and have yet to be disappointed either with my purchases or the retail experience: the products are amazing and the staff has always been friendly and polite. This experience has made me want to learn from and contribute to The Body Shop culture"

I could not have said it any better - she has captured the essence of how I feel about the body shop. It doesn't matter if it's a store in the mall or a stand alone store, the experience remains the same - EXCEPTIONAL customer service. I live in Toronto Ontario and when I got pregnant years ago I could not wear any perfume as they all made me ill. This is when I discovered white musk - my signature smell. Over the years I have used many products at the body shop and have always been a satisfied customer.

I do have one concern. I use Natural Minerals Bronz Powder. Regrettably it has been discontinued. I must say I'm very disappointed and this alone almost turned me away from being an avid shopper. Why change a product without a replacement? It worked perfectly on my skin and now I'm not sure where to turn to find a similar product. I'm glad I did not allow this one negative experience ruin years of memorable experiences.

• Many stores in Toronto Ontario Canada

Branch Visited

• Multiple - mainly White Musk, Shae Body Butter, Cocoa Body Butter, many types of body butters, body washes...the list goes on and on!

• Quality of service