Sent me used makeup & stole my money

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

DayanaMonroe's review of Superdrug www.superdrug.co.uk

“Sent me used makeup and stole my money”

Written on: 19/04/2014 by DayanaMonroe (1 review written)

I was appalled with superdrug, they sent me used make up with a broken seal. When i informed them, they couldnt care less but loosely just told me to return it. No apology! I returned it via their freepost service and obtained proof of postage as I was asked to.
more than 6 weeks later, I have heard nothing. COuntless email to superdrug have seen me being fobbed off, as they are sending me generic one line replies which give me no information of the status of my refund.

I am confused and upset by this since it was their fault! It was disgusting to have recieved a used order and they really dont care! You;d think they would be a little more apologetic for this!

I am still being fobbed off, and they are not returning my money, they are near impossible to communicate with taking a week to reply to my long emails with a one line reply which does nothing to answer my many questions. I am basically begging them for information and they couldnt care less.

I will NEVER use superdrug again.
WIll go to boots for all my beauty needs from now on!