Use with caution!!

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

Conradc409's review of Pharmacy2U www.pharmacy2u.co.uk

“Use with caution!!”

Written on: 09/04/2014 by Conradc409 (1 review written)

Original order did not arrive at all! (maybe not their fault). Having waited over 2wks to satisfy the order was officially lost, a replacement order was sent, which took about 10days to arrive. Having received the order (over 3wks from originally placing it) the use by dates were short on 3 of the six boxes of Alli. I rang to explain that 2 of the six boxes would be out of date by the time I would need them, and was told to send them back and a replacement would be sent on their arrival at Pharmacy2u.
Just received a phone call saying no replacement will be sent unless I paid extra as the price had gone up, or, I could have a refund. Apparently it was cheaper because of the short use by date. This was MOST DEFINITELY NOT made clear when I placed the original order.
They dont do what they say and move the goal post to suit themselves:I'm not even sure this is legal!!

Visit pharmacy2u.co.uk