not worth a penny

• Layout of shop

Guest's review of Pharmacy2U www.pharmacy2u.co.uk

“not worth a penny”

Written on: 14/01/2013

When you have no prescription you can receive advice from one of their online doctors, which costs £25. There advice, is less helpful than the free advice you can get from a local pharmacy.
The doctor only wrote about 10 words basically "Take some paracetamol and if your condition gets worse see your local GP" thats what I paid £25 for. I Explained in the questionaire completed that I had a severe chest infection, which was not improving. The reason I used them was to get back to work faster instead of waiting 2 weeks to see my local GP. Don't expect them
to prescribe medication or write any useful advice. Did address this with there customer support only to get the reply "Doctors do give out advice they feel is appropriate." Another words they don't care as long as they get paid. Stay well clear.

Visit pharmacy2u.co.uk

Julianeharrison's Comment

Written on: 25/01/2013

I am sorry that the service was not helpful. I have spoken with the Dr about your case and he has advised that it was clinically not safe to treat your infection. The advice he gave was the safest thing for you and that has to be the main consideration. However, I can see that you do not feel that this represents value for money, so please do contact us on 0845 803 9033 or at customercare@pharmacy2u.co.uk and we will provide a full refund.

Kind regards, Pharmacy2U Customer Care

Christian69's Comment

Written on: 20/02/2013

update
Have now recieved a full refund from pharmacy2u and would like to add that there customer support are quick to address any issues. Would be hesitant to use their service in the future unless they change their policy to only charge when a prescription is issued.

Julianeharrison's Comment

Written on: 25/01/2013

I am sorry that you did not find the service helpful. I have spoken to the Dr and he has advised that it simply was not clinically safe to treat you, and that has to be the first consideration. He gave the advice that was safest for you. I can see however that you do not see that what has been offered is value for money, so please contact us and we will provide a full refund.

Pharmacy2U Customer Service,