Used to be Good - now only Average

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

stevenfoard's review of Pharmacy2U www.pharmacy2u.co.uk

“Used to be Good - now only Average”

Written on: 26/06/2012 by stevenfoard (1 review written)

I really don't know what has happened to this company lately. I have been using P2U for repeat prescription services for many years - not my choice but the choice of my GP's surgery. It used to be that my medication was delivered the very next day after my GP approved it - those were the days! Now it seems that every time I send a request there is some kind of problem, and nobody is capable of sorting it out quickly. I have even had occasion to contact the boss Daniel Lee, who to be honest wasn't much better. Last time I was questioned officiously by some unknown woman who was insinuating that I had received the drugs and was denying this fact in order to obtain more. How rude and very offensive! I will be speaking to my GP about the quality of the recent service and will be recommending that my surgery consider using an alternative (better) supplier. P2U may work for you but someting is obviously badly wrong behind the scenes for a company to go from excellent to rubbish in such a short time.I thought at one time that I must just be unlucky but like I said recently every time something goes wrong. Strangely my wife uses the same repeat service and has never had any problems. Explain that!

• Quality of service