They think a 6 month wait for Ibuprofen is ok!

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

Guest's review of Pharmacy2U www.pharmacy2u.co.uk

“They think a 6 month wait for Ibuprofen is ok!”

Written on: 05/04/2012

They ran out of 400mg Ibuprofen tablets and think a 6 month wait is ok? I think not!

It wasn't the fact they ran out that bugged me, it was their apparent lack of interest and general unhelpfulness which I found annoying. I have been a Pharmacy2U customer for years, but this incident and the way it has been handled has left me feeling quite put out. I have actually been with P2U since they first started and was always a loyal customer - I'm just confused by their lack of interest.

Visit pharmacy2u.co.uk

Julieatp2U's Comment

Written on: 06/06/2012

Dear Customer, Please accept my sincere apologies, I agree this is not acceptable. Can you please contact customer care at Pharmacy2U again, either via email at customercare@pharmacy2u.co.uk or by telephone on 0845 803 9033. Please ask for Sue (customercare supervisor) who will deal with your query correctly for you.
Once again please accept my sincere apologies in the bad service you have received recently.
Julie