Poor delivery service

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

Mcmillanj's review of Pharmacy2U www.pharmacy2u.co.uk

“Poor delivery service”

Written on: 30/01/2012 by Mcmillanj (1 review written)

As I wasn't home the day of the delivery, the driver allowed a stranger who was parked on the kerb outside my house, to sign for the package. The driver then left my package at my front door-not round the back for some strange reason. By the time I returned from work, the package was nowhere to be seen. It took a week of investigations to figure out what had happened. We can only guess that the package was stolen by the unknown person who signed for it. That was about 3 weeks ago and i'mstill waiting for the claim to be sorted out. I'm £35 out of pocket and still have no cat food! What I will say is that the staff in the office who dealt with my query were extremely helpful. If it wasn't for them, I wouldnt place any more orders.

• Online

Branch Visited

• Cat food

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

Visit pharmacy2u.co.uk

Shellie25's Response to Mcmillanj's Review

Written on: 20/02/2012

Thank you for your review, I apologise you have not received your order and it has now gone astray, Please can you contact our Customercare team on 0845 803 9033 so we can see what stage your inquiry is at.

pharmacy2u.co.uk