Only fault is that they charged me for delivery

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

djferros's review of Pharmacy2U www.pharmacy2u.co.uk

“Only fault is that they charged me for delivery”

Written on: 02/01/2012 by djferros (36 reviews written)

Website not the best looking, but this company had ALL the products we needed which not even the major street chemists had. Prices are OK, not heavily discounted but not above the RRP either.

My only grip was that the company stated free delivery over a certain value order. I had a big order so hit this limit easily, but was then charged a fee for delivery anyway as the physical size of the order (i only ordered creams) was classed as 'heavy and bulky'. Therefore, i'd be surprised if anyone actually gets the free delivery!

• Online

Visit pharmacy2u.co.uk

Julieatp2U's Response to djferros's Review

Written on: 04/01/2012

Good Afternoon,
I can confirm free delivery is currently available for all orders over the amount of £20.00 but under the weight of 2kgs using Royal Mail delivery services to an address within the UK. Full details can be viewed in our terms and conditions. If you would like any further information please contact our customer care team on 0845 803 9033.

pharmacy2u.co.uk