order cancelled

• Layout of shop

Guest's review of Pharmacy2U www.pharmacy2u.co.uk

“order cancelled”

Written on: 27/10/2011

I placed an order online yesterday, 2 hours later i received an email saying that my order has been cancelled.

There was no explanation for this; i tried to call the help line but the phone gave an engaged sound and there was no answer. This happened several times; after which i gave up trying to contact Pharmacy 2u.

I managed to find the goods elsewhere at the same price.

I then receive an email today asking if i was happy with the service and that Pharmacy 2u hope my experience was positive...not happy and very negative.

• Online

Visit pharmacy2u.co.uk

Julieatp2U's Comment

Written on: 21/11/2011

Dear Sir / Madam

I am very concerned to hear you could not get through to our customer care team. Can you please contact Customer Care at Pharmacy2U on 0113 265 0222. We will then look into what the problem was? and why your order was cancelled.
Alternatively you can email customer care at customercare@pharmacy2u.co.uk

Please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.

pharmacy2u.co.uk