Sperm Count Home Test

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

babymaker's review of Pharmacy2U www.pharmacy2u.co.uk

“Sperm Count Home Test”

Written on: 29/09/2011 by babymaker (1 review written)

I bought this test, as my with and i had been trying for a baby for a few months unsuccesfully. I performed the test and the repeat test, both showing that i was infertile. Needless to say we were both very distraught. Booked into see the doctor, had tests, and was told my sperm count was high. We happily found out a week later that my wife is now pregnant.

I definately performed the test correctly (impossible to get wrong realy), but what a waste of £30!!

Website, delivery excellent - product useless

• Online

Visit pharmacy2u.co.uk

Julieatp2U's Response to babymaker's Review

Written on: 21/11/2011

Dear Sir

Please accept my sincere apologies for the upset and inconvenience you have been caused. If you contact customer care on 0113 265 0222 or via email at customercare@pharmacy2u.co.uk we will be able to look into this further for you, and if necessary contact the manufacturer of the test. I would also like to offer you a full refund for the faulty product.

Regards