Still got it

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

sprinkles606's review of Lush

“Still got it ”

Written on: 15/04/2013 by sprinkles606 (1 review written)

I have used lush for about 10 years and still love that smell every time I walk past. The staff are always great very pleasant and quirky which is nice to see. Yes they grab you as soon as you walk in, yes they have sales targets like anywhere, but I have never found them pushy as I'm very direct as to whether I need help or not and If I say no they walk away but most of the time I chat to them for ages about products anyway! The only issues I have are the fact that many really good products have now gone and are not even online anymore : ( and for a company supposedly leading the fight on safe cosmetics they still use SLS,synthetic perfume and parabens among other nasties, shame! I for one would use way more products if they didn't and in fact used to use many of them but have found I'm allergic to SLS and lavender oil so had to stop. doh!

• Quality of service