Top job

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

ManuelJenkins's review of Holland and Barrett

“Top job”

Written on: 14/06/2014 by ManuelJenkins (1 review written)

I always take online reviews with a pinch of salt but after ordering of H&B the other day and then stumbling on here I got a bit worried.

Anyway.. I ordered at 4pm on Tuesday evening and left it at that after receiving the confirmation email. Got up on Wednesday morning to find out that the order had already been pasted onto Hermes for deliver (Must have been processed straight away or Hermes must pick up on an evening collection from the ware house). Got another on today (Thursday) morning saying it was out for delivery and they just arrived 5 minutes ago safe and sound (1pm). I live in Belfast.

Couldn't happier. I usually use the store but they have very limited stock. They have always been friendly and have even order a certain toothpaste in for me when I asked.

I believe the fast majority of folk only go onto the internet to moan (I know I have) But I thought I'd give a positive review as it was nothing but.

• Online