Online Sales a Joke

• Layout of shop

Guest's review of Holland and Barrett

“Online Sales a Joke”

Written on: 29/05/2014

I ordered from the Holland and Barrett website after the store not having the product i was looking for. After placing my order I received a confirmation email informing me I should have the product within 4 working days. 9 working days later and i still have not received the product. After contacting customer service they told me they were not sure why my order had not been dispatched and would look into it, took my number and promised to ring back the following morning. At the end of the day i had received no phone call from them so decided to ring them, where I sat on hold for over 15 minutes before eventually having to hang up. The following day the same thing happened, but i finally got through after 25 minutes on call waiting. However, this was of no use - the customer service team were very unhelpful and inconsiderate. I was informed by them that the product had sold out in Ireland (although has since been available in their stores) and will have to wait another few weeks. What annoyed me the most was that at no stag of ordering this or in the 9 days of waiting was I made aware that I would not be receiving this product within the stated 4 days, and in fact nearer to 4 weeks. I won't be ordering from Holland and Barrett online again due to their poor online service and their unhelpful customer team.