Nasty lady in Richmond Upon Thames Holland & Barrett

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

Christina101's review of Holland and Barrett

“Nasty lady in Richmond Upon Thames Holland & Barrett”

Written on: 16/05/2014 by Christina101 (1 review written)

I've been a regular in Richmond Upon Thames Holland & Barrett up until now. I went in and had a hassle with the shopping baskets. Stupid shopping baskets were stuck together pretty firmly. I really don't understand why they insist on doing that. Needless to say after much struggle I got the shopping baskets separated. The one wound up on the floor making a noise. I was greeted with a frosty glare from this 'new' sales assistant. When it came to paying I got asked 'Are you finally finished looking around?' Followed by pulling a face. When it came to me paying and having a backpack I had to fish about for my wallett I got 'One day you'll find it'. There was no one waiting in the queue either. I was completely stunned and shocked. Clearly this woman shouldn't be doing this job. I will request to speak to the manager the next time I'm in. I think this attitude was completely unacceptable.

• Richmond Upon Thames