A shame it is not available to rate it with no stars at all

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

340Campbell's review of Holland and Barrett

“A shame it is not available to rate it with no stars...”

Written on: 11/05/2014 by 340Campbell (1 review written)

So where do I start?
In the beginning of April I decided to place an order online for Holland&Barrett, nothing special really, few gluten-free snacks, a soap, some vitamins, as I have experienced that most of the stores do not have some items listed online. Before placing my ordered I changed my address too,since I moved a few months ago. Then the troubles started: the receipt I got stated that my order was going to my old address, although I have changed it. The same evening I sent an email explaining my situation to customer service, they told me they can't help me out and I should give a call to customer service instead to sort out this issue, because you see they cannot cancel anything once it has been confirmed, even though I was just telling them that THEY have the wrong address. First thing in the morning I called customer service, they assured me that my order is going to my current address and that everything is in order. But when I received and email from Hermis, that my order was delivered and I was at home I realized that they indeed delivered it to the wrong address in spite of all my efforts. Therefore, I had to call the customer service. AGAIN. The person on the other line, seemed confused about the mistake, but agreed to sent me replacement parcel. Which I had to wait for another additional 4 days. I receive my package and.... I am missing two products that I have ordered and paid for! As if this nightmare never ends.. So I sent another email to customer service, and another, since they could not reply.. It's Customer Service, somehow I did not feel like I was treated seriously at all. The lady who actually replied to me later and in the end sorted everything out, was replying around once a week, due to her being on her leave, so NO ONE COULD TAKE OVER HER WORK?? Are you kidding me??
Eventually I was told that the two products that were not delivered actually are not being sold by Holland&Barrett anymore.. It is still on the website, people can still order it and I was not informed about it nor by email nor by phone or text. In the end I received a refund for the two products and a measly 5% discount next time I shop. As if there is going to be a next time. No one bothered to reply to me for more than a week, no one informed me that I paid for non-existing products until I started asking myself. In the end it took me more than a month to get this sorted.
Would I recommend it to a friend? Hell no! Keep as far as possible from this shop and the worst customer service I have ever experienced. Never buying anything from there again.

• Quality of service