Don't bother ordering online.

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

WKKHAN's review of Holland and Barrett

“Don't bother ordering online.”

Written on: 07/03/2014 by WKKHAN (1 review written)

I placed an order on February 22nd, received an email notification stating that as this is a busy time for them to expect to wait an extra 24 hours for my delivery. 2 weeks later and no parcel or further communication from H&B. I called today to ask about the progress of my order and was told that the parcel was damaged whilst in transit and that it is being sent back to them. They must receive it before sending out another one. I was not kept informed of this and had to chase up the parcel myself. If this was the case I would expect an email to say there was a problem with my order. But there was absolutely no communication- the person on the phone said they did not contact me because they had not received the parcel yet. However they KNEW it was damaged and on it's way back to them and it would have been nice to know this was the case. I have cancelled the order and will be purchasing the items from elsewhere. H&B have lost a customer.

• Online Store

Branch Visited

• aloe vera and soy milk that did not arrive!

• Quality of service