Parcel Never Arrived & I still haven't received refund

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

Sarah_888's review of Holland and Barrett

“Parcel Never Arrived and I still haven't received refund”

Written on: 14/02/2014 by Sarah_888 (1 review written)

Its been over 3 weeks now and I still haven't received my refund. The delivery is terrible, first of all I never received the delivery, apparently the couriers left it on my porch and I don't even have a porch, it is a block of flats. If they left it outside then someone would have bound to have taken it. I am actullay sceptical if it ever was delivered at all. After emailing them several times, I still have not received a refund yet. I would never recommend them to anyone!

Mariadgarcia's Response to Sarah_888's Review

Written on: 18/02/2014

Same happened to me. It has been 2 months since I placed my order and never arrived. And they don´t even answer my emails. These people are real swindlers. I will make sure my British friends never buy on your shops, and of course, I will never ever do it again