STEER CLEAR - BUY AT THE SHOP

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

Guest's review of Holland and Barrett

“STEER CLEAR - BUY AT THE SHOP”

Written on: 26/04/2013

Do not go near their delivery service. Two orders, one took 2 months to get to me and still had an item missing which took another 2 months to arrive and the second order did not turn up at all.
When the second order was about a month late, I received a mail from them asking to bear with me as the new system at the warehouse was causing problems and the order would be delayed a little further. Another 2 months on and still no order - I have sent various emails to them about this and their latest response said that Id received my goods 3 months earlier(a date that predates their letter to me stating that the order would be delayed)
I know have to fill in some claim forms as they insist I got the items (even though I have documentary evidence to show that weeks after the supposed delivery date, they still had a delay at HQ)
KEEP AWAY FROM THIS JOKE OF A SERVICE - I HAVE NEVER EXPERIENCE SUCH BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE FROM ANYWHERE ELSE

• £40+