Brill

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

shopuntilidrop's review of Dimples Beauty Salon, Tooting

“Brill ”

Written on: 24/05/2014 by shopuntilidrop (6 reviews written)

I have been a loyal customer to dimples for over four years and I'm a bit perplexed as to why there are negative reviews.
I can categorically say I would not spend four years going somewhere if it was as awful as people are saying.
As for the receptionist - I have never in all my time of knowing her known her to be rude, she is always very accommodating to me and my family.
I regularly go to the tooting branch for waxing threading and hair. I have to admit I've been to many hairdressers and some very high end ones, and my hair always seems to go brassy at the ends after a few washes this is partly my fault as I was blonde, however I had my hair done seven and a half weeks ago and I'm very much still chocolate brown.
Yes the treading que can at time get very long as the shop is busy - because they are good at what they do. All you need to do is call before you leave and let them know how long you will be and they will let you know how busy they are if not you may have to wait 20 min.
As I also mentioned I get my waxing done and they have always been very professional and reassuring.

I love dimples and wouldn't dream of going anywhere else

• Tooting