No Loyalty To Customers or Reps

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

Clairie87's review of Avon

“No Loyalty To Customers or Reps”

Written on: 18/11/2013 by Clairie87 (2 reviews written)

used to use Avon quite a lot and I have also been a rep with them twice first time I ended up owing them money (no idea how and it wasn't just a few pounds £33) second time I didn't have enough custom and barely made any money. Repping is a good idea if you just want a hobby but doesn't come near to paying bills. by the time you have bought the books, order slips and bags you've made nothing half the time usually in minus and you owe them.

I ordered a some products which had an offer on for an oasis watch for £5 if x amount was spent on certain products, the watch never worked so I returned and rep told me to knock £5 off my next order which I did, my husband bought me a wedding ring set which turned my finger green so I asked my rep to send this back (£15) and to knock £15 off my next order rather than refunding me with cash. I was happy with this but when it came to collect my book and order form she never turned up which resulted in me not being able to buy the products I wanted or getting my money back through order or cash....I contacted Avon but no reply was ever received, not happy as I am now out of pocket.

some items are good value for money but some things (i.e jewellery) is just tack and massively over priced. more quality in a plastic 20p ring from a public vending machine.

will never use these again

• Quality of service