Using the underclass to make ourselfs more self assured

barrydavids1's review of The Jeremy Kyle Show

“Using the underclass to make ourselfs more self assured”

Written on: 01/10/2013 by barrydavids1 (20 reviews written)

The Jeremy Kyle show, in my opinion there are so many things wrong with this show from the way it normalises intolerable social behaviours to the way it takes advantage of those in need of a couple of hundred quid to launder their filthy washing in public, to the way the audience who take great pleasure in those perceived to be beneath them are just one bad move away in life from being on stage themselves.
I have just read that paragraph back and unfortunately I have unwittingly sold the show on what makes it so successful, it compels people to watch the car crash lives of others and people enjoy watching those who are perceived to be less worthwhile or important. We enjoy seeing people make mistakes in life which of course we would never make would we? What better way to enjoy your jobless day than to watch a show that makes you feel a little better about your unfulfilled life, hosted by the hypocritical puppet master Mr Kyle himself!
The only reason I gave this 1 star is because the system wouldn't allow me to give no stars, A terrible excuse for a show!

• Jeremy Kyle