An honest chap!

Guest's review of The Jeremy Kyle Show

“An honest chap!”

Written on: 06/04/2013

What I love about Jeremy Kyle is that he'd rather try to reach some resolution with each problem, then to be all politically correct and avoiding the real issues. I love his passion and common sense approach. He's also not afraid of standing his ground & yet tries his best to get his guests the help they need. And he can even be funny doing it! I think it's a bad call to pull his show when they're are other new shows staying that really aren't handled well. I'm REALLY going to miss his show!!!

Lindylindy's Comment

Written on: 24/04/2013

Ive just watched a show (jeremy kyle in the usa) aired this evening 24th April 2013 and it left me cold. This kind of stuff should not be aired on tv but Jeremy Kyle dosnt care.... it just makes good viewing.... im just totally shocked..... and Jeremy dosnt care..... hellooooooooo! its all about the dollars that goes in his bank account... not about the people... his show should be banned. Do you honestly think Jeremy Kyle cares??????

Kayvancooten's Comment

Written on: 28/04/2013

When I watch Jeremy Kyle USA, and see him in his element, I feel so proud ti be British!
I lived in the US for 3 years in the late eighties, and a big part of why I returned to England, was the fact that I just could not relate to the Americans, wregarding their "round the houses" way of expression.
Jeremy, gets straight to the point, and says exactly what these guests on his show need to hear!
But what I like most about. The show is when the camera points to the audience, and the expression on their faces.which says, wow, this man is clever, articulate, confident and is not fazed or intimidated by anyone! Love you Jezza for telling it like it is! X
Kay Van Cooten.