droning egotistical bully

tintt's review of The Jeremy Kyle Show

“droning egotistical bully”

Written on: 05/04/2013 by tintt (1 review written)

I used to really like jeremy kyle show but now this guy has gone too far. Since going to america his ego has gone through the roof. He's rude,self rightous and full of him self. Its all about his view what he thinks and doesn't even let his guests speak. I want to hear from them not him speaking over them while they try to respond to his question or endless comments. It really is the jeremy kyle show. I've switched of now because I'm sick of his rude condesending manner and the constant droning and the same old lines we've all herd a million times. Those poor chavs don't stand a chance. I watch the right stuff now, everytime :)

Sammyunwin's Response to tintt's Review

Written on: 28/01/2014

Completely agree! It's all about Jezzer and nothing about his guests, or at least he acts like it. The people can't get a word in. One thing in particular that always pisses me off, is that some poor person will be distraught from the horrible news of someone cheating on them, but Jezzer will be like "look at me when I'm talking to you". Bloody hell mate, they're upset... He's become a right toss pot since going over to the States, I hope the Americans don't prolong his show.