The best champagne dealer

Guest's review of Jarvis of St James Champagne

Jarvis of St James Champagne

“The best champagne dealer”

Written on: 25/04/2012

I recently attended a boat show. I cam across a charming man called tim Jarvis. is champagne was incredible! I ordered 10 cases. They arrived within 48 hours. Fantastic.

Surfsidetrader's Comment

Written on: 08/05/2012

WoW! Two days after he'd been up before the beak for fraud! The guy is the scum of the earth and ripped me off for over £4k. I may well pop along to court to see his face when he's sent down. Karma!

Jamesmc's Comment

Written on: 28/06/2012

complete and utter nonsense

Guest's Comment

Written on: 29/05/2012

This piece guy ripped us at an Earls Court Exhibition on 16/01/2011 We paid £300 for Champagne. He said he will throw in a Silver Plated Champagne Stopper !!!! & free delivery. We tried to get our money returned, but after his many excuses we felt totally deflated.
AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE.