the John fielding cwmbran

• Quality of service

• Quality of food

Tray1234's review of Wetherspoons

“the John fielding cwmbran ”

Written on: 28/03/2016 by Tray1234 (1 review written)

Been in a few times now but still disappoints due to staff being particular ignorant, especially the female manager who is perhaps the most arrogant landlady I have ever had the displeasure of speaking to. She appears to think that it is a pleasure for me to be allowed on her premises. Very strange when I normally have a good experience in other Weatherspoons establishments, such as, Newport, Hereford and Birmingham where I often eat and drink. If I could report her for her very poor attitude towards me and other customers I heard her speak to I would. The woman has a horrendous attitude for working in a customer based facility. Makes me wonder if other women and men have experienced such a poor standard of attitude and service. The woman clearly acts way above her station. On speaking to a couple of other customers this attitude and poor hospitality is perfectly normal for the manager. I feel Weatherspoons should take action and provide the staff and management a course in customer service as this can lead to other staff members acting poorly to valued customers.