most expensive soft drinks in the world

• Quality of service

• Quality of food

mlj1969's review of TGI Fridays

“most expensive soft drinks in the world”

Written on: 11/09/2011 by mlj1969 (1 review written)

Went to Bluewater today and thought we would have TGI fridays,, was given a hand held devise to alert us when a table was ready, was told to go to the bar and have a drink while we wait, I ordered 3 cokes and a diet coke, the barman filled each glass to the top with ice and put drinks in from a pump machine, handed me the drinks and said £9.60, for four glasses of ice with a splash of coke, he must have seen me coming, I wont be going back there its a complete rip off. I reckon there was less than half a can of coke combined in all four glasses, thats making about 800% profit on ice. I wish I owned TGI and thought of that money making scam I mean Idea.

• Bluewater

Restaurant name & location

• First time

How often do you eat here?

• Lively

Atmosphere

• Quality of service

• Quality of food

Guest's Response to mlj1969's Review

Written on: 29/02/2012

Hi i work at TGI Fridays and the soft drinks are unlimited refills they are quite expensive and we are told we have to fill the glasses to the top with ice they are expensive but lets face it they are unlimited you could drink your weight in coke if you wanted to.